Are you or your organization floundering about, trying to get a handle on your online presence? Here are five reasons why you need help:
- You have a Twitter account and a Facebook page for your business, but you aren’t really doing anything with it or worse, don’t know what you’re doing with them. In fact, you are only there because your sister-in-law’s cousin (or the equivalent) said you should be.
- You don’t have any idea what the social media rules of engagement are, much less how to find or follow them. Don’t let a social media faux pas ruin your organization’s reputation.
- You recognize the need to be active in social media, but you haven’t allocated the time, prioritized the effort or authorized your team to dive in.
- You believe in getting a return on your investment.
- You really want to serve your customers better.
For more on social media ROI, Erik Qualman’s excellent video (read the book!), Socialnomics: