- Invest in targeted Facebook ads for a defined period of time (consider it a test — if it works, great!)
- Use a third party app to host a contest or promotion. Be aware that there are very specific rules and regulations concerning contests or promotions on Facebook. Follow them. Facebook Promotions: What you need to know is an excellent post on this topic.
- Share your blog posts on the page, then share the page on your profile so you reach your audience of fans as well as friends.
- Provide value for your fans at least 3x a week. View insights to see what updates have impact.
- “Like” a bunch of other pages.
- Tag others in your updates on the page.
- Host a blog festival and invite people to share their domains on your page.
You might also like 5 Actions to Take on Your Facebook Business Page Right Now.
What innovative ideas have you used to gain more “likes” on your Facebook page?