For years, people have offered to pay me for my time to sit and walk them through social media and help them figure out a plan for growing and using their social networks. Until I began Jaggers Communications I couldn’t devote time to share my expertise on that level, but the demand continued.
In response to that demand, I developed Social Media Immersion for the Executive. Here’s why it works:
- Clients at the executive level do not want to attend a workshop, seminar or class to get up to speed in social media; they want one-on-one attention and a focused one-shot time to cover the basics of what they need to know over a few hours’ time.
- In the Immersion session, any question, no matter how basic or advanced, can be asked and answered.
- Executives come away with a concrete plan of action to continue to work from, continuing on a path to greater understanding and benefits of social media engagement.
- Time is a huge factor; a full or half-day session will help make sure all social media engagement is efficient and meaningful.
- The Immersion session is confidential; a crash course in social media is not something all executives want shared.
- The results are immediate; before the session has ended, the client’s social profile and network will be upgraded, goals will be in place and direction will have clarity and purpose.
Is there a CEO, CFO or other executive you know who could benefit from an Immersion session? Are you interested in learning more?